MCA will use innovative learning methods, such as Core Sequence Curriculum, to assist the children in promoting academic performance. MCA will encourage the use of technology within all of the learning curriculum. This will be applied in every classroom using the following, but not limited to, methods and approaches:
· The instructional day at the school will begin at 7:30 AM each day.
· The instructional day at the school will end at 2:05 PM each day.
· Minutes of instruction each day will be 395.
· Number of instructional days per year will be 180.
· Teachers – minimum calendar days per year will be 196.
· Office Staff – minimum calendar days per year will be 206.
· Selected administrative/operational staff will have 12 month contracts.